The U.S. Department of State is seeking to hire highly skilled and motivated United States citizens to serve our nation in Afghanistan. Please click here (http://careers.state.gov/ap-jobs) for more information about qualifications, the selection process, compensation and benefits, etc.
We are pleased to inform you that we are currently accepting applications for the positions listed below. Please click on the links to view the vacancy announcements, and to start the online application process on USAJobs.
- Administrative Specialist (DC) : Deadline 7/14/2010
- Deputy Civilian-Military Unit Chief (Afghanistan) : Deadline 7/23/2010
- Political-Military Officer (Assessments) : Deadline 7/26/2010
- Political-Military Officer (Weapons Abatement): Deadline 7/26/2010
- Political-Military Officer (Plans): Deadline 7/26/2010
- Political-Military Officer (Reintegration): Deadline 7/26/2010
- Political-Military Officer (Detainee Monitoring/Police Development): Deadline 7/26/2010
Applicants must be U.S. citizens able to obtain the required security, medical, and ethics clearances.
We appreciate your interest in a career with the U.S. Department of State.
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or e-mail address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your e-mail address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This service is provided to you at no charge by U.S.
Department of State.
GovDelivery, Inc. sending on behalf of the U.S. Department of State · 2401 E Street NW · Suite 518-H · Washington DC 22520 · 1-800-439-1420